Korean Listening Exercise - Identifier Particle 가 / 이

Click on the play button below to listen to the audio recording.

The sentences below are also found in Identifier Particle - 가 / 이.


*Right-click and click 'Save link as' to save this MP3 file.

Happy New Year! = 새해 복 많이 받으세요 (= May you receive lots of blessings (this) new year!)

Written Korean (informal)

나는 샀다 = I bought
내가 샀다 = I bought
나는 잤다 = I slept
내가 마셨다 = I drank (It wasn't anyone else but me)
동생이 먹었다 = Younger brother/sister ate (It wasn't someone else but them)
민지가 왔다 = Min-ji came (It wasn't some other person but Min-ji)
안토니가 갔다 = Anthony went (It wasn't some other person but Anthony)
저것이 한강이야 = That is the Han River
빌딩이 높다 = The building is high
공원이 넓다 = The park is large/spacious

Spoken Korean (informal)

나는 샀어 = I bought
내가 샀어 = I bought
나는 잤어 = I slept
내가 마셨어 = I drank (It wasn't anyone else but me)
동생이 먹었어 = Younger brother/sister ate (It wasn't someone else but them)
민지가 왔어 = Min-ji came (It wasn't some other person but Min-ji)
안토니가 갔어 = Anthony went (It wasn't some other person but Anthony)
저것이 한강이야 = That is the Han River
빌딩이 높아 = The building is high
공원이 넓어 = The park is large/spacious


Spoken Korean (polite)

저는 샀어요 = I bought
제가 샀어요 = I bought
저는 잤어요 = I slept
제가 마셨어요 = I drank (It wasn't anyone else but me)
동생이 먹었어요 = Younger brother/sister ate (It wasn't someone else but them)
민지가 왔어요 = Min-ji came (It wasn't some other person but Min-ji)
안토니가 갔어요 = Anthony went (It wasn't some other person but Anthony)
저것이 한강이에요 = That is the Han River
빌딩이 높아요 = The building is high
공원이 넓어요 = The park is large/spacious


For More Audio Recordings:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...